BOAT RENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Rental Boat Operator must meet ONE of
the following requirements:
- Have been born before July 1, 1972.
- Have in their possession a Maryland Boating Safety Certificate or a Maryland recognized Coast Guard Certificate or we can issue you a temporary (One-Time) certificate on-site.
2. Operator must be 21 years of age or older.
3. Operator must have a valid driver's license.
4. Operator and all passengers should wear a Coast Guard approved flotation device at all times. Life jackets and safety equipment are provided.
5. Operator agrees to obey all Federal, State and Local laws regulating watercraft operation, and is responsible for all citations issued while in their care.
6. Stay away from the shoreline at all times. You are responsible for damage done to the propeller and/or outdrive unit and hull.
7. Lessee must review, agree and sign a release and waiver holding lessor harmless from all liability.
8. Lessee assumes all responsibility for units, personal injury and property damage while leased.
9. Lessor shall have the right to refuse anyone rental when it is in the best interest of the operator's safety.
- February 2013
© 1998- 2015